Attorney Billy Ring Hicks
Mr. Hicks has served as a chairman of the criminal law section of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association and has been a speaker at many continuing legal education programs over the years.
He has been in private practice for over 40 years, representing clients facing charges ranging from murder, rape, and other serious felonies, to DUI, reckless driving, driving while suspended, and other traffic offenses. He has been AV-Preeminent Rated for many years, listed as a top Attorney by the Northern Virginia Magazine for many years, and has been a Super Lawyer selectee for many years.
- American University, Washington College of Law — J.D., 1976
- East Carolina University — B.S., 1970
Admission / Memberships
- District of Columbia — Admitted, 1979
- Virginia — Admitted, 1976
- Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent
- Super Lawyers
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Lawyers